Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Various Items

For those of you who check the blog regularly (I know there's at least one), if you noticed any weird posts today about me being awesome or sweet muffins, that's because I was demonstrating blogging technology for some people at work today. Those posts have been removed.

Also, there's a quasi decent chance I'll be purchasing a domain name in the coming days (most likely benjamincox.com, though cox.org could be awesome as well) and I could be moving the blog at some point in the near future. It'll probably be on wordpress and it'll look all snazy and not half-ass (though rest assured, my writing will still be 100% half-ass).

and finally, if you remember Yaysports! (a site which I proudly helped kill), Brian has a new site and he's interviewed yours truely here.

No comments: