Friday, August 20, 2010

Two equally awesome, yet completely unrelated videos

This is all kinds of awesome.

Urban Disc Golf Project #3:


I've been wanting to get a portable disc golf basket for quite some time and this video isn't helping. If you aren't familiar with disc golf is fairly simple: you throw a little Frisbee disc (though not actually Frisbees) into a basket and each throw counts as a stroke, like in golf. I started playing a few years back and I'm just now getting decent. As of now, I plan on playing a tournament at Hudson Springs Park this Sunday ($25 entry fee, check-in is at noon if anyone is interested). It's not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

The second video has nothing to do with disc golf.

I came across this video on Boing Boing and not only is it hilarious, it's also catchy as all hell.

Rachel Bloom - Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury (um, not safe work language)