- The Cavaliers out-rebounded the Nets 45 – 39 including 15-7 in offensive rebounds. In the Cavs nine playoff games, the Cavaliers have out-rebounded their opponents by an average of 8.4 rebounds per game.
- scored 20 points, grabbed nine rebounds and dished out five assists. He has now scored at least 20 points in 21 of his 22 career playoff games.
- scored 16 points on 6-8 shooting and grabbed six rebounds. Ilgauskas has averaged 15.2 points and 10.2 rebounds during the playoffs.
- Daniel Gibson scored a playoff career-high tying eight points on 3-7 shooting.
- The Cavaliers allowed only six points in the fourth quarter. The six points allowed marks the fewest points allowed in a quarter in the postseason by the Cavaliers in franchise history. The previous low was eight points (at in the fourth quarter on 5/7/93).
(speaking of dumb official Cavalier stuff, why is the court raised at The Q? Did you see the play where LeBron hurt his ankle going for the lose ball? The players' bench and the court are two different heights. What the hell are they thinking? Are they trying to get people hurt? How is this a good idea?)