1. "There is more than one Manchester"My guesses (from various message boards)
2. "Memphis isn’t Albany"
3. "Clouds taste this way"
4. "Some Herrings are red, Jimmy"
5. "Hard Substance, Soft Substance"
6. "Janis Joplin’s reserves will be preserved"
7. "Rumors are just rumors, but twist them sideways, grow your humor hair and they become a more yen reality. No, this is not about Fleetwood Mac"
8. “It’s not sour, what is sowed in the earth"
9. “Three certain birds, add one"
10. "Look to the center of Europe to get the sound, but the band comes from all around."
11. "Here is another clue for you message board people. Open up the church and you will see the steeple. Some of your guesses have been way off but correct for the wrong clues. Now I must cough."
12. "Charlie’s imaginary band will not be playing and don’t believe what he wrote on his hand and the last few things he was not saying."
13. "The Walrus ain’t Paul"
14. "What rhymes with orange?"
1. Oasis, The Verve, Arctic Monkeys, Morrissey, Manchester Orchestra
3. Metallica or Flaming Lips (they have an album called Clouds Taste Metallic)
4. Widespread Panic (Jimmy Herring is now in the band)
5. Iron & Wine
6. Pearl Jam (Janis Joplin posthumous album Pearl)
7. I got nothin'
8. Alison Kraus and Robert Plant (sour 'kraus', plant-earth)
9. Led Zeppelin (Yardbirds, 3 members of Zep still alive) or Jimmy Page & the Black Crowes (or the Eagles, or Counting Crows...)
10. Gogol Bordello
11. R.E.M or Arcade Fire (haven't both played/recorded in churches?)
14. I got nothin'
Those are my guesses. And if this turns out to be true, I will be extremely disappointed.