Thursday, March 31, 2005

Browns get Droughns

Continuing their ongoing dream to have the entire 2004 Browns powerhouse defensive line, the Broncos traded 1,240 yard rusher Ruben Droughns to the Browns for Ebenezer Ekuban and Michael Myers.

Now, I don't know if Droughns or Lee Suggs in the answer at running back. Suggs gets hurt about every other Sunday and Droughns played in Denver, so who knows how inflated his running numbers are.

But the Broncos... man... I can't get over this. Part of me is waiting for the Broncos to trade for Kenard Lang and Orpheus Roye, I mean, go all the way. Lang and Roye were the most consistant and productive of the Browns linemen. So why not.

Again, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brown and Warren and all them worked out in Denver. That's the Cleveland luck for ya... But these are the same underachievers that got Butch Davis fired, what is Mike Shanahan thinking?

No comments: