Friday, March 18, 2005

McGwire

heh, once I say I'm going to update daily, I dont update... er.. anyway

So baseball went to Congress. Players testified, cameras rolled. Mark McGwire refused to admit that he used steroids. He wasn't going to talk about his past. So, if he didn't use steroids, what's the problem with him saying so. Sosa and Palmero said they didn't do it. (I believe Sosa didn't take steroids, I just believe he took Human Growth Hormone, the same stuff Bonds has taken... allegedly). So McGwire refused to name names, and he said he wasn't going to bring up his past (that is steroid free). McGwire has to be nervous as hell, he's up for the hall of fame in a few years, if he admits anything, he is screwed. But he just screwed himself in the court of public opinion.

No comments: