Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Personal Notes

This Friday Toothpick is opening for Ordinary Peoples at Little Brothers, I'm not sure on the price, but I can't imagine it being more than 10 bucks. Pick always puts on a good show, and I've heard good things about Ordinary Peoples.

The next day, Saturday, the Jazz Lab (and myself) are playing at the OSU Jazz Festival. The Festival is all weekend and should be seen all days, but if you wanna see Ben Cox's in action, come by on Saturday (note: this won't be our only performance this year, we will of course have the classic Mirror Lake concert again later on).

Also, Reel Big Fish has a new album out today, but 2 CD stores were sold of it. (2 more never even ordered it, so who knows what that says about the band, their CD 'sells out', but only half the stores in Cbus order it). I plan on picking it up tomorrow and having a review shortly thereafter.

No comments: