Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Bowl '05: Avian Flu Edition

11:00/11:15 at Darrow Road Park Thanksgiving Day.

This is A) the park on Rt 91 and B) the same park we've played at for the last 6 years, if you can't find this... well... good luck. If you have cones, spray paint or your neighbors driveway reflectors, bring them, we'll need to mark lines somehow. Also, if you own a football, bring said football.

On a personal note, I'd recomend wearing cleats and layers of clothes. People who own cleats have a pretty noticable advantage over non-cleaters. And I always go with the layers, cause I start out freezing but by the time the game gets going, its way too much.

Confirmed
Samir
Sepe
Gilmore
Polak
Phil
Gary
Stauffer
The Pole
Myself
Nick Mohan

Unconfirmed, but contacted
Crazy Bill
Dan Gross ("I'll be there if I'm not too hungover." Bullshit! You're playing)
Nick Bolan
Kasik
Douche (and I believe Douche contacted Lemon Boy some random T-Bones from my senior year)
My Bro

Not sure if contacted
Siley
Moleskis
Westphall
Bass
Fabian

Definitely Not Playing
Bitch (Philadelphia)
Brian Sepe (Arizona)

No comments: