Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blogger eating entries

I don't know how many entries I've lost to Blogger recently, but this hasn't been fun.

Anyway, I've had a few posts about the Cavs coach prospects and the Broncos revamping their line in the mold of the 2004 Browns.

But they've been eaten.

So I have no fun links for you today, sorry. But I do have some takes:

The word is that Doug Collins is happy broadcasting and isn't interested in coaching the Cavs. Good. I don't want Collins, he never did much with Jordan and didn't really do too well in Detroit. I keep hearing Flip Saunders and Phil Jackson as the two main guys, with Eric Mussleman as the dark horse. I don't think we could go wrong with any of them, but the coach I'd like to have the most is of course Jackson. And I keep hearing how the Cavs aren't an attractive team, compared to New York or Los Angles. Really, a team with salary space, a new owner (and a new GM, probably), an energized fan base, a legitmite center in Z and a All-World player in LeBron James. So the Knicks look better? The Lakers with Kobe as the GM? Puh-leeze. The Cavs are the most attractive team out there right now.

As for the Broncos, geez, do you guys want Orpheus Roye and Kenard Lang too? I mean, just take the whole line why don't you. I'm not sure how well Droughns will do away from Denvers line, but I don't mind losing Ekuban and Myers. Denver is gonna have fun watchin Brown and Warren underachieve for another year. Good times. I might miss it....

Of course, Brown and Warren could turn it around and show why they were drafted number 1 and 3 over all, respectively. I would put my money on Brown, he underachieves because of injuries, while Warren is mostly training. And I can't see Gerard Warren thriving in the high altitude. But hey... who knows...

No comments: