Friday, July 08, 2005

Cavs reach deal with Hughes

Not sure how I feel about this.

5 year deal at 12 million per year.

Still, I would've prefered if they at least made Phoenix match an offer to Joe Johnson. I mean, at least max out Johnson and make the Suns think about it. And I actually would've rather had Bobby Simmons to Hughes because of Simmons 3 point shooting. I just have a nagging feeling that with Z and LeBron, Hughes isn't a good fit.

Now if they do a sign and trade to Denver for Andre Miller and Nene for Z.... I'll see...

And I hear that LeBron wants Eddie Curry, so if the Cavs replace Z with a more athletic big man, then hughes might be a good fit.

Also, take a look at Vlad Radmonovic from the Sonics, with McMillan gone, they might be able to grab him. Because you need a 3 point shooter. Also, offer a contract to Kyle Korver, make the Sixers match that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of these situations are hard to think about, but they're a common sight in these credit debt consolidation services
days. Even the smallest detail, in a loan agreement, can be a product
that can give those struggling with debt, a service like this.
You need to be aware of all the bills in one place.

Should I go for debt consolidation for you. When negotiating
with your creditors and come up with some solutions that will help
you explore your options even if it credit debt consolidation services is only
justice.

Here is my site ... click to find out more