Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ouch

Terry Pluto was mentioned on Around the Horn today; J.A. Adande brought him up during the Winslow discussion and the Tim Cowlishaw made a terrible joke ("now that Pluto is no longer a planet, shouldn't Pluto get his column taken away?" HAR!). Personally, I think I'd rather read Pluto than just about anybody (well, maybe Peter Gammons).

Anways, I know this is a few days late, but he has some thoughts on the Browns game and ends his column with this:
I hate to bring this up, but a game like this makes you grumpy. In 2001, the Browns' second-round pick was Quincy Morgan. Later that round, the Bengals selected star receiver Chad Johnson.
Ugh.

Also, speaking of Gammons, I'm sure most of you know this, but he's back to writing again. With Gammons back writing about baseball, the world seems just a touch better.

No comments: