1. Suck it Michigan
2. There's no good answer here. Michigan has looked great and has 1-loss to the number 1 team in the nation. Florida has 1-loss and won the SEC. Both are deserving.
3. Florida got to number 2 in the coaches poll, with Jim Tressel not voting. Dan Shanoff has beef with Tressel and I'm not really sure why.
4. I can't really blame Tressel here. Of course, I'm a bit biased, but what is he supposed to do? Say he thinks Michigan is the better team, why should he vote for them? Wouldn't he then rather play Florida (or vica versa)? So if he wants to play the lesser team, shouldn't he vote at number 2? How is he supposed to vote here? Vote for the team he thinks he can beat? Or the team he doesn't want to play?
5. Playoff system. 16 teams. Do it.
6. #11 Notre Dame got a BCS bowl over 1-loss #5 Wisconsin. Not cool. I hate Notre Dame sooooo much.
7. So the Big 10 has three teams in the top five in the BCS and three teams in the top five
in the coaches poll. But I thought the SEC was teh greatest conference eva?
8. Was anyone else rooting for UCLA versus USC. By all logical reasoning, I should've been rooting for USC (to make sure OSU didn't have to rematch Michigan) but man, I hate USC. Of course I was rooting for the upset, consequences be damned.
9. You always root for the upset. Just like you always root against Michigan. I don't care if a Michigan bowl game loss hurts the Big Ten and in turns hurts OSU somehow. All season long I wanted a OSU-Michigan 1 and 2 final game. Logically, I should've wanted Michigan to win all it's games until Nov. 18th. But no, I wanted those bastards to lose every time they stepped on the field.
10. Ohio State is going to dominate Florida. Just destroy 'em. I think you'll see everyone picking OSU, like they did Miami in 2002. But Jim Tressel has been in Urban Meyers shoes, so he knows what to do and what not to do (and what Florida needs to do).
11. What the hell?
12. I give the Browns game ball to Braylon Edwards, for calling out the Browns O-line last week. It was about time someone ripped 'em. They gave the QBs time this week, and that seem to make a difference (crazy)
13. I'm only halfway kidding with the Edwards comment. He caused a firestorm last week and he hasn't exactly been the model of consistency either.
14. Did the Browns save Romeo's job? I kinda think that they did.
15. So, Browns fans can't complain about the coaching this week, at least we'll have a genuine quarterback controversy. (By the way, in case you were wondering, I still say go with Frye. Or at the very least make it a open battle next training camp. Also, I hate Kelly Holcomb)
16. If I hear a ton of calls for Derek Anderson I just might lose it. I know, he looked great, but how did Frye look before he got hurt? (side note: since the Browns returned, has a starting QB finished the season not injured?) But he was great for a half. One half. I mean, it's still too early to tell with Romo, let alone Derek Anderson.
17. Hell, he still has a ways to go before he's the best Cleveland athlete named Derek Anderson.
18. Why didn't KC blitz all game? Anyone?
19. Let's hold off on all the Anderson praise for a few weeks please. Wait til teams get some game film on the kid and actually prepare for him. Hell, start him versus the Steelers this week, see what happens.
20. No shit.
21. Windhorst: Don't expect that NBA lawsuit to do much besides send a message.
22. Also (from the previous link), should the Cavs trade for Channing Frye? I say know, they already have a young, inconsistent power forward. Drew Gooden.
23. One of the worst things about the Cavs recent slump? The calls for the return of Flip Murray. No. Nonononononono. I'm totally down with not having a guy who shoots all the time, takes bad shots, can't pass and plays so-so defense at best. I figure the Cavs don't really need that guy. Plus, you want to see more of the rookies? That means less vets.
24. Two Cleveland blogs added to the links sidebar.
25. This is insane.
26. Stupid liberal media.
27. I have no problem with anyone criticizing my blog, my opinions or my writings, because well, I really don't do this for you. If this blog sucks so bad that you feel like you have to leave a comment on how much it blows, I'm thrilled. I just wasted even more of your time. Suck it.
28. Also, if you're gonna rip me, at least be coherent about it.