Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm not sure which frightens me more

The rumors that the Browns may trade up to take a QB or the fact that Mike Brown keeps giving Ira Newble minutes.

Neither development pleases me.


Gregory TB said...

Browns trading up scares me more. Newble has shown some signs of life over the past week. When he starts playing bad he'll find a seat right next to the Jones boys.

Ben said...

He should go back to the bench, but I bet Brown will let him keep playing a few games past his usefulness. Newble played against the Jazz while Shannon Brown sat- not a good sign.

Gregory TB said...

I'm totally not sold on Shannon Brown. Don't know what it is, but I don't think he has staying power. Sure, he's a rookie and really young, but I'm just not feeling him.

Hopefully Boobie will find his way back in the rotation.