Saturday, February 04, 2006

Anna Benson is an Idiot

So says Jim Brady:

"I am afraid of gun-control lobbyists," the 29-year-old Benson writes on her Web site, annabenson.net, where she calls herself a "pistol-packing mama," reveals that weapons are placed "strategically" all over her house and urges everyone to obtain a firearm.

"I think that it is ridiculous that I am not allowed to protect myself in my private NY apartment because people like Jim Brady want to remove potential crime guns from the market," Benson adds.

Yesterday Brady told me: "Anna Benson sounds like an idiot. I'm honored to not have her on my team. ... She scares me. She's a head case."

Although, her publisher also sounds pretty dumb:

Benson's flack, Ronn Torossian, fired back: "It's safe to say that Anna is saddened and sorry about the unfortunate experience that James Brady suffered. But by calling her an idiot, he's calling every responsible gun owner an idiot."

No comments: