Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Day 1

I hope to write every day; not a whole lot, just some updates and recaps. Also, forgive the poor writing, I only gots one hand.

I had my shoulder surgery this morning at 7. I had to be there at 5, so I woke up at 4ish.

I took forever to put my robe on... it was early, I only got two hours of sleep.
But they knocked on the door to see how I was doing.


For the entire day my arm has been numb, my entire left arm. What hurt the most after the procedure was my throat. They had a tube down it to keep me breathing, and it felt like I had strep.

Now my arm has feeling again andI've taken some painkillers. I'm told that I'll be in excrutiating pain soon. Needless to say, I'm exciteted.

So that's all I got for now, I lived through it. Until tomorrow.

No comments: