Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 8

One week down.

For the second day in a row, I didn't take any pain killers; I haven't really needed it. Which is weird, I thought this was gonna be real painful, and even the first few days, as long as I took the pills, the shoulder didn't hurt. My mother says that I'm "used to the pain".... I doubt that.

Today marked my second visit to physical therapy. It wasn't too bad; a lot of basic stuff, I'm not really on a rough regimen right now, its not too bad. I did get to play around with a muscle stimulator, which was pretty neat. They stuck some of those pads on my shoulder and bicep and let me fuck around with the level of electricity for 20 minutes or so.

That's about it right now; went to Applebees with my parents; my dad asked the waitress if she sings the shrimp song from the commercial. We watched Scrubs and Walk the Line tonight; Scrubs was good, I get frustrated with it sometimes, the episodes tonight seemed out of sync, the story line didn't flow (maybe one was a repeat and I didn't know, what do I know). The JD/Elliot storyline frustrates me, though TV romances always frustrate the hell out me.

I did enjoy Walk the Line; its a good, but not great, movie. Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot, but there was just that little something missing from it to make it great... I dunno, I can't really put my finger on it right now, I just felt that I waiting to be 'wowed' and it never really happened.

No comments: