Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Day 2

ok, day 2.

I couldn't get to sleep last night, as I slept during the day, so I fell asleep at like 4.

I'm supposed to be in a ton of pain today and tomorrow, but I've been taking the percocet every four hours, to hold it off. My arm is no longer completely numb, so I guess thats a good thing.

I watched a ton of tivo'd shows last night. Law and Orders, Scrubs and last nights season finale of the Shield. God damn that is a good show.

The shoulder has hurt more today than yesterday, but again, I've used percocet early and often. This has made me a bit loopy, but it works out.

I tried watching Network today, but I totally passed out. Besides that I haven't watched any movies, though Paul and I are going to watch the Weather Man.

I did bathe for the first time today. I took a bath and I had my arm covered with a garbage bag. Man, I needed that bath too, I reeked.

Okay, this kinda rambled a bit, but to recap: I'm not in excruciating pain like I was told I would be, I'm taking percocet early and often and I'm sleeping a lot. Also, the Shield kick ass.

No comments: