Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's been a good year

So right now I'm home for a funeral, which is tomorrow morning. Earlier today I went to the doctors to check on my shoulder; I'm having an MRI on Tuesday and right now theres a 50% chance I'll need surgery.

Also, when I left for the office today, I found a note on my car apologizing for the giant dent in the side of it. She "slid into my car." Right, with that lack of snow on the ground. "Slid"

Also, I'm pretty sure my bosses are pissed off at me for telling them I'm coming in late tomorrow due to the funeral (and I'm pretty sure they are pissed at me because I had the audacity to complain that they sheduled me both Saturdays and Sundays when I explictly told them I couldn't work both Saturdays and Sundays)

Hooray for 2006!

No comments: