Tuesday, January 03, 2006

'New' Beatles Album?

take this with a grain of salt, but I got it off whatsgoeson.com, which is one of the best (if not the) best Beatles news sites.

That being said, if they're lookin to release some Beatle stuff, I have a suggestion or two:

a live album, I'm sure one of the concerts they did was recorded, and I'm pretty sure there's been bootlegs of the Shea Stadium concerts around for awhile, lets release an 'official' cleaned up version.

or a Christmas album, the Beatles recorded Christmas songs/random stuff for their fanclub throughout their years as band, you can get some of it online (I have) why not release those.

Or how about they finally remaster their albums, throw some bonus tracks and liner notes and go at it. The CDs are all from the 80s, the first batches of CDs. With all the sweet editions of stuff out now, why not digitally remaster some of their stuff. Come on SACD Abby Road or Sgt Pepper? Come on.

No comments: