Monday, May 23, 2005

Beatles Stuff

I'm a huge Beatle fan and I've always wondered if Lennon hadn't been killed if they would've gotten back together. Lennon himself flip-flopped on this throughout the 70s, saying no way in hell (early 70s) to never out of the question (late 70s). His lover from his hiatus from Yoko (who she picked out) says John would've reformed the group:
And Lennon often asked for advice on whether he should write to McCartney suggesting the Fab Four reform, to which Pang assured him they're far better as a unit than as solo artists.

"I remember him saying, 'Do you think I should write with Paul again?' and I said, 'Absolutely, you should do it because it seems you want to. As solo performers you are good but together you can't be beaten.


Ah... who knows what could've been...

No comments: