Saturday, May 28, 2005

The next Cavs head coach is....

Mike Brown?

That's what the PD is reporting. In case you have no idea who he is, Brown is the assitant head coach in Indiana under Rick Carlisle. He is considered one of the top assitants in the league.

I'm just not sure how I feel about this, I mean, this guy is obviously a great assistant, I'm just not sure I want a first timer leading the LeBron and the Cavs through their first postseason. But hey, Phil Jackson was a first time head coach when he got the Bulls (although he was an assistant under Doug Collins). Though, I would feel a lot better if the Cavs had a Chuck Daly or Larry Brown somehow involved with the team. Though I wonder how long it would take until Brown would be coaching if we made him the GM/President.

No comments: