Thursday, June 23, 2005

John Cole

is sick of it all:

I am sick of the state of American politics right now.

I am sick of the arrogance of the Republican party and the impotence of the Democrats.

I am sick of people calling people traitors or un-American or anti-military or anti-Christian because they disagree with them on issues.

I am sick of everyone distorting everyone elses positions.

I am sick of the knee-jerk Bush apologists and the knee-jerk Bush attackers.

I am sick of people calling people pussies because they think chaining someone to the floor and forcing them to lie in shit for 24 hours is over the line.

I am sick of the Supreme Court consistently ruling against the individual.

I am sick of Congress passing inane and pointless laws.

I am sick of the disgusting spending.

I am sick of the assholes in my party who think they have an absolute and perfect view of truth and morality.

I am sick of the fact that Sean Hannity and his ilk represent the core values of the Republican party.

I am sick of the over-the-top hyperbole from political hacks and politicans, whose real priority is not the country, but the health of their political party.

I am sick and tired of it all. The Republicans, the Democrats, they can all go to hell. If I could do it over, I would vote for a Nader/Buchanan ticket to just to piss both parties off.

I am going to watch Buffy, Season Five. You guys have at each other in the comments.

Good stuff.


No comments: