Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's Robiski Day in the NE Ohio Papers

The Beacon has a nice article about Brian while in the Plain Dealer, Bill Livingston has a column about Terry, a Browns coach if you haven't heard, watching the OSU game.


I always find it amusing when publications run similar stories the same day. I get both Time and Newsweek and everyonce in awhile they'll both run stories on a movie star or artist. I mean, I understand why, they're both weekly magazines and a big movie will come out that week and they'll cover it.

It just struck me as odd that both the NE Ohio papers ran Robiski articles today. I don't know if you heard, but Terry is a coach on the Browns (also, Jerome Bettis is from Detroit and AJ Hawk is married to Brady Quinn's sister).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.

It was really informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing!



my web blog ... weight loss methods