Friday, September 02, 2005

Neon to Pros: Donate

Deion Sanders is looking to raise 1.5-3 million from pro athletes.

It's a great idea, but 3 million from all MLB, NFL and NBA players is nothing (not that it's nothing, everything is helping, but for the 3 major sports leagues to raise what Kevin Ollie makes in a year is a bit low). Shaq or A-Rod could cut that check and not even blink. Let's hope they destroy that modest goal, and lets hope that they get good participation numbers.

For all the pros (or everyone else) who read this, here's the Red Cross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site Ben Cox, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Amvet yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Amvet I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your site Ben Cox, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Auto Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Auto Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!